Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kendama measurements

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CordaTesa
Kozara

Kendama measurements Empty
PostSubject: Kendama measurements   Kendama measurements EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:41 am

Hi everyone!
I am Alessandro from Rome, Italy. I would like to ask if you were so kind as to provide me with some measurements in order to build my own kendama with a wood lathe.
I am a wooden flutemaker so I think I have all the necessary tools in my workshop.

Thanks in advance,
Bye!
Back to top Go down
HERBERT
Admin
HERBERT

PostSubject: Re: Kendama measurements   Kendama measurements EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:15 pm

I don't no where you would get the measurements but I no that the Japanese kendama association has several patents on the specific shape of the kendama
Back to top Go down
https://kendama.rpg-board.net
CordaTesa
Kozara

PostSubject: Re: Kendama measurements   Kendama measurements EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:14 am

HERBERT wrote:
I don't no where you would get the measurements but I no that the Japanese kendama association has several patents on the specific shape of the kendama

Alright Herbert, thanks! Smile
Can you suggest a link or something?

Cheers.

P.S. You have several kendamas, haven't you? Could you take the basic measuments from them with a caliper? I'd be extremely grateful Wink
Back to top Go down
Premium
Kozara
Premium

PostSubject: Re: Kendama measurements   Kendama measurements EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:06 pm

To build you own kendama. hmmmmm..do you have a kendama to measure lol. a Ken with no Ball on top is 16cm with cup to cup being 7cm. I'm not good when it comes to ball measurements and the depth of the cups :/ math is not my strong point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kendama measurements   Kendama measurements Empty

Back to top Go down

Kendama measurements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Information :: General Kendama Discussion :: General-
Jump to: